The Guffman Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D

+11
isbird100
Sirdavid79
DRS
rising_phoenix45
hayleybird93
Samarai1
ComanderCalorie
Pickle
the guffman
Weeber33
Yoshi16
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What kind of pet(s) do you own?

Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_lcap26%Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_lcap30%Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 7 ]
Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_lcap17%Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_lcap4%Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_lcap4%Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_lcap17%Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 23

Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 Empty Re: Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D

Post by Pickle Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:25 pm

.....not a bagel. Dogs aren't bagels. Dogs are not round and covered with schmear.
Pickle
Pickle
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://mounttheclover.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 Empty Re: Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D

Post by Yoshi16 Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Since yesterday, Chubby hadn't had a nosebleed for 2 1/2 weeks... He just had another one a half hour ago... I went on vacation to try and relax about Chubby's condition, but it's no use... Now that they are becoming more frequent again, I'm back to the way I was before I went on vacation... worried sick all the time that Chubby's going to have one... It's so frustrating to have to live my summer this way...
Yoshi16
Yoshi16
Graphic Arts Mod
Graphic Arts Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2067
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeber33 Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Do you think it would be better if you put him down so he does not need to suffer?
Weeber33
Weeber33
<<<<<33333
Talk about your pets HERE!!! :D - Page 5 Th_CompanionCrate

Male
Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-03-17

http://www.unicycle.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi16 Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:28 pm

That's just it... he isn't suffering, we are almost positive about that... When he sneezes and it bleeds, he doesn't show any signs of being in pain. Heck, he wags his tail while his nose is bleeding... and one time he was even eating a bone while one was going on. He doesn't act any different... and I don't want to cut his life short when it doesn't have to be...
Yoshi16
Yoshi16
Graphic Arts Mod
Graphic Arts Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2067
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:55 pm

is he a hemophiliac?
Pickle
Pickle
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://mounttheclover.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5