The Guffman Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk or post stuff or people that inspires you(don't have to explain why unless if you want to and don't have to name anyone)

+5
Yoshi16
the guffman
The Reporter
Weeber33
Samarai1
9 posters

Go down

Talk or post stuff or people that inspires you(don't have to explain why unless if you want to and don't have to name anyone) Empty Talk or post stuff or people that inspires you(don't have to explain why unless if you want to and don't have to name anyone)

Post by Samarai1 Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:25 pm

America, Why I Love Her by John Wayne(a record), two teachers (who I will not name), and one counseler(who I will not name).

Last edited by Samarai1 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Samarai1
Samarai1
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Male
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Talk or post stuff or people that inspires you(don't have to explain why unless if you want to and don't have to name anyone) Empty Re: Talk or post stuff or people that inspires you(don't have to explain why unless if you want to and don't have to name anyone)

Post by Weeber33 Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:35 pm

Bill Gates (i call him money for short!)
Weeber33
Weeber33
<<<<<33333
Talk or post stuff or people that inspires you(don't have to explain why unless if you want to and don't have to name anyone) Th_CompanionCrate

Male
Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-03-17

http://www.unicycle.com

Back to top Go down

Talk or post stuff or people that inspires you(don't have to explain why unless if you want to and don't have to name anyone) Empty Re: Talk or post stuff or people that inspires you(don't have to explain why unless if you want to and don't have to name anyone)

Post by The Reporter Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:14 pm

I have someone too, but I won't say her name, hehehe Laughing
The Reporter
The Reporter
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by the guffman Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:26 am

O RLY? Hehe, I got a person like that too, lol!
the guffman
the guffman
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Registration date : 2009-03-12

https://guffman.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi16 Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:15 pm

So do I... Razz
Yoshi16
Yoshi16
Graphic Arts Mod
Graphic Arts Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2067

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeber33 Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:40 am

Weird Al!
Weeber33
Weeber33
<<<<<33333
Talk or post stuff or people that inspires you(don't have to explain why unless if you want to and don't have to name anyone) Th_CompanionCrate

Male
Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-03-17

http://www.unicycle.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the guffman Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Lol, nice...

>_>

<_<

FALCON PAWNCH!!!

Companion Cube
the guffman
the guffman
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirdavid79 Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Nothin... Ok I guess I got a girl to.=)
Sirdavid79
Sirdavid79
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Male
Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by the guffman Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:56 pm

O rly? Hmm, who could it be, David?
the guffman
the guffman
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Samarai1 Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Rise Up by Third Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsWaFBq8cm0

Very inspiring song for everyone!
Samarai1
Samarai1
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hayleybird93 Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:07 pm

hahaha i know i know its all me hahahahhaa Wee
hayleybird93
hayleybird93
Ali Babba
Ali Babba

Female
Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Samarai1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:11 am

hayleybird93 wrote:hahaha i know i know its all me hahahahhaa Wee
NO! NOT FOR ME!
Samarai1
Samarai1
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by isbird100 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:54 am

No one person inspires me. I jusst live life.
isbird100
isbird100
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Female
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Ah, life... Truly such a simple thing, and yet it's so difficult to live through for some...
The Reporter
The Reporter
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by isbird100 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Life is hard, it kills you after all.

But really if i had to say someone it would be my parentals.
isbird100
isbird100
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Female
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by the guffman Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Those who fly and sing like birds
the guffman
the guffman
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by navy pig Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:13 pm

huh?
navy pig
navy pig
Tracey Larson LOLOLOL
Tracey Larson LOLOLOL

Female
Number of posts : 1100
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Samarai1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Yeah, It's like Garth Brooks said in his song,"Standing Outside The Fire", You got to be willing to take the risk of life and stand outside the fire where it is not safe or warm!
Samarai1
Samarai1
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the guffman Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Like a game of Poker...
the guffman
the guffman
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by navy pig Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Samarai1 wrote:Yeah, It's like Garth Brooks said in his song,"Standing Outside The Fire", You got to be willing to take the risk of life and stand outside the fire where it is not safe or warm!

dude i love that song i kicks ass and is super tru
navy pig
navy pig
Tracey Larson LOLOLOL
Tracey Larson LOLOLOL

Female
Number of posts : 1100
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down