The Guffman Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoshi's Mansion (YM)

+10
rising_phoenix45
Weeber33
The Reporter
Pickle
isbird100
navy pig
ComanderCalorie
Samarai1
the guffman
Yoshi16
14 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Yoshi's Mansion (YM) - Page 10 Empty Re: Yoshi's Mansion (YM)

Post by Yoshi16 Sat May 29, 2010 7:15 pm

I understand... but why would I say "C'mon Jason... You haven't done anything at all lately... D:"? I wouldn't... deficate happens, and, sometimes, there's nothing you can do about it. Just don't take your frustration out on me...
Yoshi16
Yoshi16
Graphic Arts Mod
Graphic Arts Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2067
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi16 Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:14 pm

GAME UPDATE:

Egg Roll is done... I'm very surprised how much it resembles SSBB's version. Flame Tongue, however, is quite tough. I thought I had it working, but now it keeps doing stupid stuff that I can't explain. You guys'll like Yoshi when he's done... His codes and moves are WAY more advanced... which brings me to Mario. I might advance some of his moves' capabilities to make it more fair. Anyone with suggestions for Mario should let me know privately or in a post.
But, anyway, if I can figure out Flame Tongue, all that's left is Yoshi's last FP move (think Super Mario Sunshine) and Falcon Kick. Then let the room making begin! Wee
Yoshi16
Yoshi16
Graphic Arts Mod
Graphic Arts Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi16 Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:48 pm

GAME UPDATE:

I'm not done working on YM for today, but the game is now 1 and 2 players interchangeably. Yoshi's moves aren't done yet, however, they should be nearing completion. I've run into an issue with Flame Tongue again, so it might take a wee bit to figure out. The next demo with both Mario and Yoshi will be up hopefully by the end of next week. I'm leaving for vacation Saturday, but I'm taking YM with me so I can work on it. I'm hoping that Yoshi's last FP move and Falcon Kick will be done before then so I can code stuff while I'm on vacation.
Yoshi16
Yoshi16
Graphic Arts Mod
Graphic Arts Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi16 Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:46 pm

GAME UPDATE:

I'm back from vacation. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get Yoshi's last FP move onto my computer (Lack of internet...). Falcon Kick is ALMOST done; however, there is still 1 thing to do with it. Once that's done and Jason gives me the last FP move and I code it, Demo v 0.4 is done Very Happy
Yoshi16
Yoshi16
Graphic Arts Mod
Graphic Arts Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi16 Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:49 pm

The latest Demo is FINALLY DONE!! Unfortunately, gameplay has NOT begun, but I want you guys to get familiar with Yoshi's controls before gameplay does begin. I know it was a long wait for not that much stuff, but with Jason still at the college, progress has almost nearly come to a stop. I'm hoping that he will have some free time soon and we can design the mansion! Here's the demo:
http://www.box.net/shared/6fsa0lm897

Here are the things that have been added/changed:

1) Yoshi is complete and playable once you get the "Mysterious Stone" and you are in a "Switch Zone". When you enter the lab, Mario will have green waves coming from him (Switch Aura). When you have "Switch Aura", you can pause, go to Key Items, and click the Use button to choose to switch to Yoshi OR 2 players.
2) A few things added to the pause menu.
3) There is a key hidden somewhere (try to find it Wink)

Those are the things that I can think of. Experiment with Yoshi, learn his capabilities. He will be very important in some parts of the mansion where Mario cannot access. You will have to use Mario and Yoshi as a team to get through the mansion and save Peach Wee
Yoshi16
Yoshi16
Graphic Arts Mod
Graphic Arts Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum