[ 6 ]
37% 37% 
[ 7 ]
31% 31% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 19

Re: Religion.

Post by the guffman on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:14 pm

So God is the son of himself... worshipping himself... in Heaven, with himself... That does make no sense...

Okay, so I now understand that free will is all just an illusion really... It really is... Worship me, die and worship me for all eternity with no say, or don't and burn in hell for all eternity, but then believe me and beg me to help you, even though I won't.
the guffman
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://guffman.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isbird100 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Well, I believe that the punishment in hell will be varied on how bad you are. I mean, someone who is murderer and someone who just doesn't believe shouldn't receive the same punishment.

hmmm Wait this has gotten way too far off topic.
isbird100
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Female
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Religion.

Post by isbird100 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:20 pm

If a topic starts to get onto Religion take it here.
isbird100
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Jason wrote:So God is the son of himself... worshipping himself... in Heaven, with himself... That does make no sense...

For a human it makes no sense, but remember God is not human.

Okay, so I now understand that free will is all just an illusion really... It really is... Worship me, die and worship me for all eternity with no say, or don't and burn in hell for all eternity, but then believe me and beg me to help you, even though I won't.

No, you don't have to worship him. He doesn't force you too, you still have a choice. As a child your parents told you to clean your room, you were given a choice of whether you would obey them or not. If you disobeyed you would be punished, but you definitely had a choice.

isbird100 wrote:Well, I believe that the punishment in hell will be varied on how bad you are. I mean, someone who is murderer and someone who just doesn't believe shouldn't receive the same punishment..

There is only one Hell and all sinners go there. God sees all sin as an abomination, it may not seem 'fair' but you and I don't make the rules.

Seraph
So y are frog?
So y are frog?

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi16 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 pm

So there's this guy that murders 10 people, and there's another guy that lied about stealing this kid's bicycle. So they both see each other in Hell? That's just stupid...

Yoshi's Mansion Demo v 0.4 box.net 6fsa0lm897
Yoshi16
Graphic Arts Mod
Graphic Arts Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2067

Back to top Go down

Post by isbird100 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Are we sure about that seraph? I mean ok all sin is horrible, but since we can't know how god does things, or why, we won't know unless we go to hell.

Lets just pray we never have to see it.
isbird100
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:12 am

Ok, lets me try to straighten things up a bit...

First, Jesus was 100% man and 100% God. I know what ur thinking: "Hey! thats 200%! that cant be true. He can be either 50/50, or not God, or not man!" God became a man, but was still God. Now, Jesus IS God's Son. Jesus also wasnt 50% Mary. 1/2 of God, and the other 1/2 of God "met" and was put into Mary. thats how Jesus was 100% God. We are 50% mom, 50% dad. Jesus was 100% God.

Second, Jesus doesn't worship God, He rules with Him, as far as I know. Jesus was/is perfect and IS God, so why would he have to worship God? We aren't perfect, and aren't even .00001% God. Plus, Jesus died for us to go to heaven. There is the reason we worship Him and God in heaven.

Third, like I have said before, when you are saved, the Bible says you are a new creature. In other words, we think differently. Instead of, "Will my parents bust me for this?," you think, "Would this honor God?" So to you, right now, worshiping God is a burden, and to have to do it for an eternity would be nearly unbearable, but to a saved person, it would be better than living on Earth.

Fourth, God doesn't require us to worship Him in heaven. Actually, heaven is a rewarded paradise for showing that you loved Him enough that you believed in Him and accepted His gift of grace. Worshiping God is just what Christians will do. If someone lent you $1,000, you would express your thankfulness some how (unless you're a complete jerk). When someone DIED for YOU so YOU don't have to go to hell, and the person you DIED for YOU owns everything in the universe, and the only thing He wants from YOU is YOUR love, you will probably give it too Him.

Fifth, Hell is Hell. Whether you go there for lying to your mom once, or for leading a mass genocide, it is eternal punishment. God said in His Word that if you break the commandments, then the punishment is Hell. The Bible also says that a man who upholds the law in every way, but breaks it at one point is guilty of it all. So if you sin, you are going to Hell. I dont think that having a greater heat in Hell matters, because you are gonna burn for eternity, and that sucks. but that is why God sent His Son to die for us. He doesnt want us to go to hell. Like ive said b4, You dont have to go to hell. You just need to believe that Jesus died for you and rose from the dead, confess your sins to God, and repent (meaning turn away) from those sins.

Finally, like ive said before (again), it is very hard to us, imperfect fools compared to God, to understand everything about Him. But when you are saved, God gives you a better understanding of Him, through the Holy Spirit (3rd part of the Holy Trinity). And me answering questions and defending my faith isn't gonna get you any closer to God than you already are (not implying that you are close to Him at all right now). So really, it doesn't matter if I answer your questions any more, at least for right now. What does matter is whether or not you get saved. I'm gonna (try to) let all of what i have said "stew" for a little. If you get any questions, READ YOUR BIBLE. If you don't have one, download E-Sword and read it. If God had it written for us, and it is about Him, I'm pretty sure it can answer your questions (especially since I'm answer them with it...).

The Bible says not to throw your pearls to swine, meaning that I shouldn't keep telling you, and telling you, and telling you about the Gospel. I've told you it and what you need to do in order to be saved, to be rescued from the dark, fiery, eternal punishment we know of as Hell. You know what to do. All you have to do is do it.

Praying for you all,
Pickle

LugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugia
Pickle
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://mounttheclover.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirdavid79 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:22 am

What happened to the original vote and topic of the thread?
Sirdavid79
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Male
Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:25 am

Bracket wrote:What happened to the original vote and topic of the thread?

Seems like all the recent posts regarding Religion were combined into one.

Seraph
So y are frog?
So y are frog?

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirdavid79 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:28 am

Wow...

Why did you join the fourms? All of your posts are regarding religion and you have posted in nothing else.
Sirdavid79
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by isbird100 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:52 am

Ok one last question and this is again me wondering, how exactly does a person be saved?
isbird100
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:11 pm

isbird100 wrote:Ok one last question and this is again me wondering, how exactly does a person be saved?

I'm pretty sure you believe in and acknowledge that Jesus came and died for your sins, and then rose up from the dead, and you have to show your beliefs with sincerity and worship him and stuff...

IF I have that right...
The Reporter
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:59 pm

I am not real!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:59 pm

and I am my own son!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:21 am

Isbird100 wrote:Ok one last question and this is again me wondering, how exactly does a person be saved?

Pickle wrote:You just need to believe that Jesus died for you and rose from the
dead, confess your sins to God, and repent (meaning turn away) from
those sins.

The only reason I felt the need to post again was because the question was actually relevant to someone's place in eternity. I have said it multiple times, Hunter. *Reads above quote*. Of course, just saying a prayer doesn't save you. Unless you understand that you are a sinner on your way to hell, and that concerns you enough to accept God's gift of grace, your "salvation" probably wont be genuine. To sum this little message up: If you don't mean it, or believe it, you probably didn't receive it. I do hope that you do this, Hunter. I don't think you know how happy I would be if you did, because, again, I would hate to have to see you thrown into Hell on Judgment Day.

Btw, "God" (Weeber), that was EXTREMELY disrespectful, and not only that, but immature, which is definitely inappropriate in this thread. I can only pray that God doesn't deal with you harshly.

LugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugia
Pickle
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://mounttheclover.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by the guffman on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:24 am

If it makes you feel better, I banned "God"
the guffman
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by navy pig on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 pm

i dont think anyone can be sure a bout any of this

i mean can anyone prove it to me 100% without a doubt right now??
navy pig
Tracey Larson LOLOLOL
Tracey Larson LOLOLOL

Female
Number of posts : 1100
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirdavid79 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:01 am

Seraph, you still havnt ansewred my question about why you joined this fourm. I thought you said this site was stupid.
Sirdavid79
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by navy pig on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:19 pm

and u only post in this topic anywho
navy pig
Tracey Larson LOLOLOL
Tracey Larson LOLOLOL

Female
Number of posts : 1100
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by the guffman on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:24 pm

He joined to win an unwinnable relgious debate... Isn't it obvious...?
the guffman
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down